Friday, May 9, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Rise`

I  posted  this  one  more  than  a  year  ago.   I  think  that  most  looked  at  it  because  they  thought  that  the  title  indicated  that  I  was  leaving  Rise`.   Nothing  could  be  further  from  the  truth.  It's  just  about  leaving  the  house  for  the  day  to  go  to  work  or  some  other  place.   It's  about  the  funny  ways  we  sometimes  say  goodbye  to  each  other.


(1)  Sometimes  when  I  leave  the  house,  I'll  shout  out  to  Rise`,    "BRING  UNDERWEAR !!!"

What  that  refers  to  is  if  I  get  raptured  --  taken  up  to  God  in  Heaven  --  while  I  am  out,   so  that  all  the  police  can  find,  when  they  finally  come  to  look  for  me,  is  my  clothes  lying  on  top  of  my  shoes,   Rise`  should  rush  over  with  clean  underwear  and  switch  them  in  for  the  worn  underwear  in  the  pile.


(2)  Peter  to  Rise`,  as  he  is  leaving  the  house  for  the  day:  "YOU'RE  REALLY  SOMETHING !!!"

Rise`  in  response:  "BUT  YOU  DON'T  KNOW  WHA-A-A-AT !!!" 

"Wha-a-a-at"  has  to  be  pronounced  in  a  Jewish  way,  the  way  Richard  Lewis,  the  "Prince  John"   character  in  "Robin  Hood,  Men  in  Tights"   would  pronounce  it.


(3)  Peter  to  Rise`,  as  he  is  leaving  the  house  for  the  day:  "YOU'RE  SUCH  A  TREASURE !!!"

Rise`  in  response:  "JUST  DON'T  BURY  ME !!!"


(4)  Peter  to  Rise`  as  Rise`  is  leaving  to  go  somewhere  by  herself:   "DON'T  FORGET,  IF  SOMEONE  TRIES  TO  GRAB  YOU  AND  DO  THINGS  TO  YOU,   KEEP  REPEATING,   'STOP!   DON'T!'  AGAIN  AND  AGAIN  AND  AGAIN."

No comments:

Post a Comment